Thursday, March 28, 2013

Car Line

My son and I typically walk to my daughter's school. For a while we were a one car family, since my husband's clunker broke down. We finally got around to fixing it (thanks to some very helpful family members).


We still walk back and forth to school in the afternoon (about a 1 1/4 mile walk), but every now and then I'll take advantage of the car line. It's the little things.


That's MY Minute Maid. ;)


I'm sure the guy in front of me thought it was totally normal to be snappin' away at random stuff.


Usually, I'm getting caught up on a magazine, or telling this guy to chill out (our dogs are still getting accustomed to car riding):


What are some things you never thought you would get a real appreciation for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!