Friday, March 22, 2013

Movies I Could Live In



DAN IN REAL LIFE
//////Confession - I adore Steve Carell.  I like him in all his funny, zany movies, but his real to life, sort of dark comedies are my absolute favorite.  I think several parents, whether raising your children alone or not, can relate to this movie.  Or even the kids who grew up with their single parents (like me).

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
//////Mr. Darcy.  That is all.

YOU'VE GOT MAIL
////// I think this movie comes on TV around 20-500 times a year, and I never get tired of it.  Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are way too adorable, and Hanks' sarcasm is always a win in my book.

BENNY AND JOON
//////Well, first of all, you have Johnny Depp (I don't think my husband is going to like this post very much).  However, the characters' relationship is magical.  For Joon to have someone to capture her attention in such a way is just so mesmerizing.  And who can forget the dancing dinner rolls?

CHOCOLAT
//////We already know the obvious answer.  I honestly have not seen this movie in a long time, but I can still recall the charm, the intriguing characters, and the outstanding music.  And there's chocolate.  

Their music:


Movies I Could Live In by Gabrielle Serrano on Grooveshark Pride and Prejudice - Focus Features Dan in Real Life - Touchstone Pictures and Focus Features You've Got Mail - Warner Bros. Pictures Benny and Joon - MGM Chocolat - Miramax Films

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!