Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Art Day - Courtney Oquist

I have a huge love for art of all kinds.  I do enjoy painting and drawing, or just about anything, but there is nothing more wonderful than admiring the work of others.  I do not own a ton of art (except the wonderful pieces our children create for us), but I hope to one day own a home filled with an amazing gallery.

Today, I would like to feature an artist by the name of Courtney Oquist.


DO NOT PIN OR COPY ABOVE IMAGE.

She has a lovely Etsy shop, where you can purchase several of her beautiful prints, which are mostly nature inspired.  You can also visit her website as well.  I absolutely adore her watercolor paintings.

If you live in the Huntington Beach area, she teaches art classes for adults and the kiddos!  Bummer that I live on the other side of the United States.

Please do not pin or copy and paste from this post, as I do not take ownership of her lovely creations; go to Courtney's Etsy shop or website for more information.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!