Tuesday, April 16, 2013

For Hire


I am partaking in a job hunt. Our family has discovered that we are not invincible.  Lame.  Over a year ago, I chose to stop working and stay home because I desperately wanted that time with my kids.  It's going to be hard to return to work at first, but I feel like I'm in a better mindset.

I know I have to lot to offer in the work industry.  I think being a stay-at-home mom is quite possibly the hardest job I've ever had.   Don't you wish that could be a major point on your resume?  I think it should be.  Multitasking, taking care of hard-to-please customers, cleaning duties (really MESSY cleaning duties), meeting deadlines...I could go on and on.


My major is in Health Administration, but I also enjoy the obvious - photography and design.  If I can find something that includes everything, that would be fine by me.  Or not.  One of the above will work, too. I've also enrolled in some online continuing education courses.  Look at me now.  What?!

And, yes, the blog will still keep on keepin' on.  In order to allow my brain and family to work, I finish my posts wayyy ahead of schedule.  Like, you're reading this right now, and I wrote it a week ago.  I. TYPE. THE. FUTURE.  My posts might not be as consistent though. Just putting that out there.  Quality over quantity, people.

So pray, cross your fingers, send those good vibes, or do whatever it is you do to hope I find a great job!  Thanks!!!




Follow mouseVOLATILE here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!