Monday, April 22, 2013

Target Bargain Bins aka One-Stop Gift Shopping

I feel like I am horrible gift buyer.  I always wait until the last minute, and then I end up purchasing a gift card.  While we are trying to save money (LOTS of money), I would like to make an effort, no matter the cost.


Do you ever stop at the $1-$3 bargain bins at the front of Target?  They always have stylish and extremely useful items; so, I decided to make a little basket for someone close to our family.  She is moving into a new town home, and I thought a few household/organizational items would be perfect.  


Cute little bird clips, a patterned coupon holder, a dry-erase menu board (she's a great cook), a notepad, some chic gift wrap (I like to use gift wrap in my home decor, but that's a whole other post), pushpins, and a turquoise tin can.  I placed all of those $1 items into a $3 metal basket.  Basically, the total was around $10, plus tax.  



I even grabbed a couple of the same items for myself.  I can not resist lovely, affordable office items!  

Here is how the basket turned out.  


I'll let you know if she likes it!

This post is not an advertisement for Target, but if the folks of Target would every like to email me....

Sharing this post at Monday Funday (C.R.A.F.T.), Sugar and Dots, House of Hepworths, Funky Junk Interiors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!