Monday, May 6, 2013

Cell Phone

Pretty much all of the photos on my blog are shot with a Canon 7D.  I do love that camera, especially with my 50mm lens, but, while editing can be a bit of therapy for me, constantly uploading pics, saving, and so on, can be a bit of a hassle.  My Instagram account (under lateyoungfamily) makes it much easier to grab those special moments, when I'm not toting "her highness" around.  Here's some of the latest:












If you have been wondering what the symbols below a majority my posts are, b=bloglovin', camera=instagram, P=Pinterest.  I do have a Twitter account, but I rarely ever use it.  That may change in the future.  However, I do NOT have a FB page.  The reasons why I have been so reluctant is: A - Facebook makes so many changes that your readers rarely ever see your updates, unless you pay for the ads; B - there's not really a B. So there you have it. But I still might get a page during the Summer.  Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!