Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thirty.


Carried Away by Passion Pit on Grooveshark
I have probably written five "to do before 30" lists in my lifetime.  I can maybe cross off two of my goals, but I don't even remember what was on my lists to begin with.  I thought I would be so upset with myself if I didn't get everything accomplished.  Boy, was I wrong.


While I do have a lot of things figured out, there are obviously plenty of things I have yet to master or understand.  I will give myself credit on these things:  I'm confident in how I raise my children, I'm a lot more calm in regards to what I cannot control, my personal opinions and beliefs are firm, I am not quick to judge, and I do not have to stop drinking coffee.  I know...so many inspirational and life changing things to say, right?  So, let's just get on with it.

Here's to thirty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!