Tuesday, May 7, 2013

This Boy's Room

He's either playing with planes, trains, and automobiles,


or watching a movie with one of his best friends,with messes scattered all around them.


Interesting pose for Captain America.  I ain't judging.


Hello, Alex.


My favorite inspiration for wall art is Land of Nod.  I find extra special pieces for his walls at local thrift stores.  They're always unique.


Gotta love his famous mood swings.


Cardboard cut into letters and wrapped in yarn (I used these for his at-home 2 y/o pictures - see below).


Anything he paints is a masterpiece, even if it's on cardboard.


The puzzle was placed together by my grandparents, and my grandfather made the frame.  

I know, you're all like, "Where's your daughter's decor?"  Well, she likes to massively decorate her floor quite often; we'll eventually get around to that.



Sharing this post with Sugar and Dots. C.R.A.F.T.

2 comments:

  1. Quinn is my brother's name- featuring this tomorrow for What I Whipped Up Wednesday! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! So cool! We had some differing opinions from family members when we chose it, since they were not really familiar with the name, but I am so glad we stuck with it. It definitely fits his personality. I'm really honored to have it featured on Sugar and Dots, Kimmie! Thanks so much!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!