Monday, August 26, 2013

RePost - Rewind to Last Fall

My yarn pumpkins, that I posted pictures of on TLYF, are being pinned left and right, and I thought I would share that post here on mouseVOLATILE. Fall is easily my favorite decor theme. I love the calm after Summer is over and all the woodland/cinnamon smells hitting the shelves. It's almost like a mental spa for me.

This post is from my former blog, The Late, Young Family, Fall 2012.












If you're wondering how I made those pumpkins, it was very easy.  The smaller ones are just small, Styrofoam balls with hot-glued yarn wrapped around them.  The stems are made from rope.  The larger pumpkins were found at either the Dollar Tree or Wal-Mart, and I simply kept wrapping the yarn until I couldn't see the real color of the pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!