Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ryleigh - Lake Apopka - Winter Garden, FL

Before I headed out to Daytona for a couple of days of R&R with the family, I was lucky enough to take some photographs of an adorable little girl, who happened to look way too much like my own daughter at age one!  Her mom works with my husband, and, since I too worked with her at one point, we were all pretty comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole photographing process, which is always a plus.

Another plus was the fact that this little gal was not afraid to bring it, lol!  This was THE first picture I took of her!


She was not timid at all (obviously).  It was smooth sailing from the beginning.







Mommy and Daddy were the reasons for all those smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!