Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So Much to Do

I never realized how much I needed/wanted to do before both kids were in school.  Ok, that's a lie.  I always know.  Now the challenge is to also find a job! 

I did, however, want to show a small (tiny) sneak peak of something special I have been working extremely hard on.

Oblivion (feat. Susanne Sundfør) by M83 on Grooveshark


There is a small area behind our property, which backs up to a small creek.  It was filled with overgrown monkey grass, which is scary when it comes to "gator/snake visibility".  I mowed a good bit of it down, and I chopped down small dead trees and vines.  It's not technically our land (it's the city's), so I can't do anything permanent.  I am positive they won't care if I spruce it up.  I'll show progress photos as more and more is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!