Monday, October 14, 2013

Carnival

This is probably the longest I've gone without blogging since I closed out The Late, Young Family, but the past few weeks have been mixed with a lot of very good, sometimes bad, crazy, exhausting, and busy moments.  Maybe I'll find a way to elaborate once a lot of things blow over, but for now I would prefer to share a small part of our weekend in photographs.




My daughter has been enrolled in gifted classes, which my level of brilliance (or lack of) has nothing to do with it, but the only catch is the fact that she has to ride the bus to a "feeder school" once a week.  




Well, she saw that the school was having a carnival last Friday, and we decided to check it out at the last minute..






It was not a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!