Friday, November 8, 2013

Eat Your Heart Out

It has been crappy cold month for Quinn and myself.  We have been dealing with coughs, sore throats...just general yucky feelings all around.  So, of course picture day rolls around while all of this is going on.  Thankfully, his preschool was kind enough to allow me to bring him in that morning for his photos and leave right after.  I know that I am perfectly capable of taking his pictures, but school issued photos are totally different.  I really cherish them, fake smiles and all.

However, that didn't stop me from still taking more pictures. ;)  And can you believe he ACTUALLY WANTED ME TO TAKE THEM?!!!  If you are pretty familiar with this blog, I have explained a countless number of times how much he dislikes having his picture taken.  It was like a preChristmas miracle!  We ran around our little town of Winter Garden (with our runny noses in tow) for probably 20 minutes taking photos.  I think he realized he had it going on and wanted to seize the moment.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!