Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

What a year!  mouseVOLATILE has officially moved on into the next year.  Honestly, the site didn't take off as much as I first anticipated, but that's REALLY ok.  2013 was a bumpy year on the personal side of things, and I was not able to give my all to blogging.  I can only pray and work hard to make 2014 a great year.  One step at a time!  I wish all the best for you in the new year!!!


Speaking of new things, I am going to start collecting and sharing some of my favorite workout songs at the beginning of each month.  I think many of us folks see January as the time to really start stepping up our health game.  I cannot do a single workout without any music.  It simply would not happen. What I'm getting at - here are a few of the songs that I'm selecting to throw into my January jogging playlist:

Run It - January 2014 by Gabrielle Serrano on Grooveshark

If you can't see the above music players, here are the song titles:

1.  Just a Cloud Away - Pharrell Williams (Despicable Me 2)
2.  Haim - Don't Save Me
3.  Only When I Walk Away - Justin Timberlake
4.  Fine China - Chris Brown
5.  Temple - Kings of Leon
6.  Hit the Heartbrakes - The Black Kids
7.  Criminal - Britney Spears
8.  Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!