Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Look, Ma, No Sweatpants

I haven't done a style post in a while, because we all know I like to rock the yoga pants, workout or no workout.  The following outfit is ALMOST as good as yoga pants.  Why?  Because a duster/kimono/whatever-you-wanna-call-it gives room for movement as well.


As Shakira says, my hips don't lie when regarding the amount of children I've given birth to.  Hence, why I love this look.


Skinny jeans, gray t-shirt, heels, kimono (from Forever 21), belt it.  Done.  But heels were off a few minutes later.  I'm a flats-all-the-time kind of gal.  Here's the same look, different belt.


Have fun reenacting your favorite Stevie Nicks song in the middle of your living room with this outfit!  You know you want to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!