Saturday, March 29, 2014

Korrie and Joey {An Engagement Session in Oakland, Florida}

I once owned a blog called Gabrielle Serrano Photography.  For a while I really wanted to pursue a photography business, but, as time went by, I lost the passion to do family portraits, newborn sessions...basically every session you can think of.  Even though I knew that I was a good photographer, I didn't feel like I had discovered my true, personal style.  And I'm still working on it.  I have not turned down the idea of taking on a business in the future.


HOWEVER, every now and then I take on some wonderful projects for the people in my life.  I know Korrie because her parents are very good friends with my parents.  Their family has been there for mine in so many ways, and I did not hesitate one bit when Korrie asked about engagement and wedding pictures.


I took their engagements back in December, and they were married in March (we'll save some of those for another post).


I loved taking their photographs.  They are completely down-to-earth and the conversations were hilarious.


 We took these pictures in Oakland Park, which is a neighborhood in...Oakland. ;)  I brought my kids there a couple of times, and I knew it would be a perfect setting for them.  And that live oak tree...breathtaking!


And what is an Orange County engagement sessions without oranges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!